Combo Digital Architecture Driver stack is a collection of drivers for Combo Digital Architecture chips. The main types of drivers are:
- Low-level driver for the physical host interface (the HIF driver).
- Driver providing the host interface independent API (the chip driver).
- Driver interfacing with a technology’s protocol stack (the service driver).
Also included are:
- Chip manager which manages chip’s services and subsystems on behalf of the service drivers.
- Includes an implementation of the CDAFileServer
- Interface for test software and tools (Packet taps)
Linux Drivers for Qualcomm’s Combo Digital Architecture chips